What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first Bunny Hopps.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Deleted member 51008
Goodnites right now

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and pampers47
Little for big nursery pink plus a booster with rubber pants.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I'm wearing a wet tranquility atn with a huggies overnight size6. I just got up and enjoying my morning coffee, and still have room for more wetting.

Reactions: chrischrischris, DiaperedBedwetter1998, littleluvs and 1 other person
Just woke up in a blue Megamax. Completed 96 hours diapered. Longest I have ever gone.

Reactions: chrischrischris, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Charlesdiaper and 1 other person
Depends

AAO said:
Just woke up in a blue Megamax. Completed 96 hours diapered. Longest I have ever gone.
96 hours, not bad, a lot of people can only wear once a week or every now and then to enjoy diapers.

Nylon panties to hold long poise pad depends briefs and plastic pants with thin pad

Reactions: Inconjr and littleluvs
Tried a off brand size diaper this morning and it held one good flood with some room in the back still. After work going to wear another megamax pink. These are my new favorite diapers.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Inconjr
Home decorating wearing a Bare Bum Diaper

Reactions: Inconjr
Crinklz Astronaut

just got my pack of Rearz L'il Bella today and wearing my first one now!

I'm wearing a cloth diaper as I am low on disposables, cloth is like the methadone of diaper addictions. It gives most of the feeling, but doesn't have the same kick.

Inconjr said:
I been kinda curious about those xp 5000's, how are they?, they look a lot like better drys and confi drys 24/7
I love them. They size kinda small so get the next size up. The large fit me great and I’m a 34” waist.

Subtlerustle said:
I love them. They size kinda small so get the next size up. The large fit me great and I’m a 34” waist.
Thanks, I will place an order to try them out. Im going to order larges

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Just got into a betterdry with two boosters and rubber pants. Yellow ducks footed sleeper for a snug night.

A wonderfully wet and loaded Tykables Little Builders diaper (discontinued but I still have some left).

Reactions: BabyZinga
Im wearing a betterdry, fleece tights under a long blue stretchtchy sleepshirt in bed

Should have picked a megamax last night. I used three depends with tabs and two of them had a huggies overnite stuffer. Changing sucked lastnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back