What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to lay down for a nap in a fresh Northshore Supreme lite

Had a rearz princess on last night again

Reactions: AndyPandy and Inconjr
Im wearing a medium better dry with a kins diaper cover.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I'm wearing a very wet tranquilty atn with a huggies overnite size 6.

Reactions: littleluvs and Inconjr
A very full ABRI M4. Got 12 hours on it and reaching the end of it's life. It had a good run though lol.

Reactions: Inconjr and pampers47
Well, cool thing about working out is that it helps me wear more at night, and fit only improves. Last night it was a Luvs 6 in my convertups, I was amazed at how much better they're fitting on me, reaching the point where I may not need convertups and back to skinny me after having to do a bulk from losing so much muscle when I was sick. Can't wait for that to happen! Legs fit great, entire backside was covered by the back panel before the wings began to stretch. Only downside is that I go into such a deep sleep I dont get to enjoy the sensation of me using them, they're a practical approach for a dry bed! Haven't decided what to wear tonight, but that depends if I go out today for a workout, bit cold this morning. Might repair that parents choice L/XL after my nail split open the waistband and enjoy it tonight. It's the aqua one with the (I think) starfish, love that pattern, could've seen me wearing both of them as a kid easily.

Reactions: littleluvs and Inconjr
Better dry M

Reactions: pampers47, DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and 1 other person
I put on a Seni Super diaper with a soaker insert and plastic pants for last night. I am up extra early this morning for no particular reason, but I am very wet and now have a nice load in the back of my diaper. I prefer plastic backed diapers, but for some variety I put on the Seni cloth backed diaper for bed. I will enjoy this for several hours before changing. Seni Super diapers don't have standing leak guards, so I will be pretty messy as I sit here responding to this topical thread. I really don't mind cleaning up after a soiled diaper, lots of practice, and have it perfected, without needing a shower.

Reactions: Inconjr
Puppers with a doubler booster , had it on since 9:30 pm last night now had it on 12 hours

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, littleluvs and chrischrischris
I have on a very wet super dry kids. I was put into last night at 8PM. I just got up a bit ago and still have room to wet more.

Reactions: Inconjr and littleluvs
I went on a purge a few months back and stashed my last few dips and paci away. I've been having dreams of diapers recently, so I finally caved and now I'm wrapped up snug in my last of my Crinklz Astronaut! Hope everyone has a good and soggy night! ^-^

Reactions: Rearz902 and Deleted member 51008
Just got done drinking a 10oz beer and a 16oz powerade. Going to drink some water and go to bed wearing a Depends with huggies overnite as a stuffer. I also just ordered a pack of Pink Northshore Megamaxes. Cant wait to try them.

Reactions: Rearz902 and Inconjr
A very wet and poopy Total Dry X-Plus diaper this morning. For those interested cross reference Do You Poop Your Diapers on Purpose that I just added a post.

Reactions: Lilditie and Inconjr
I just finished drinking a herbal tea and I'm wearing a slightly wet BetterDry medium, a clear diaper cover, opaque white tights and a long blue sleepshirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Wearing my last littlepawz over some plastic pants, just finished cooking food for the upcoming week, now I can relax for the rest of the evening at my desk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inconjr and Deleted member 51008
Wearing a Tykable Galactic, have dinner in the oven and taking a well deserved wine break, as in large glass of Chardonnay.

Wearing a half wet better dry from this morning and still going strong

Reactions: chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back