What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing my overnight diaper still. It's pretty wet, and waiting to get changed.

Last night wore a Northshore Lite purple with two Huggies overnites and a Poise pad , Later plan on a Northshore supreme and stuffers.

An Abena M4 was my night diaper and it is surprisingly not as wet as it should be this morning.

Just finished watching an episode of The Crown with my wife while wearing a Crinklz Astronaut. I’ve used the Betterdry version before but had forgotten how huge the standing leak guards are. This is an impressive diaper. Off the lala land now. 🥱

Rearz Alpaca......at work and feel nervous!!

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and BabyZinga
Had a crinklz on overnight.

boots staydry fitted briefs

Up this morning with a wet and now messy Tykables Little Builders diaper which are discontinued, but I still have a few bags left since I bought a case when they announced that they were going to be discontinued. I think I will wear one to work today as well.

pampers47 said:
I was just changed from a very wet tranquilty atn. I'm now wearing an M4
I like the M4 also but yesterday I recieved my delivery of tranquility atn's and wore for the first time to bed. I have to say it is my new favorite! This diaper is fittimg to me so well I want to wear it to work. Unfortunatly I cannot. Just wanted to share that.

Reactions: littleluvs and pampers47
I have on a wet tranquility atn with a huggies overnite size 6 as a booster. Having my morning coffee waiting for my friend to get up.

Reactions: littleluvs and Lilditie
I am enjoying my tranquility and coffie also. Unfortunatly I have to take it off and get ready for work soon. I plan on putting another on as soon as I get home and will try to go more than twelve hours without a change. I like to wear till they leak. I enjoy the feeling as they start getting my cloths wet.

Reactions: pampers47
A messy crinklz with a tykables stuffer. Gotta wait for a change

Reactions: Lilditie
Now in a rearz princess for bed, with some jama shorts on to prevent it staining the bed

Cleaned House for the last 6 hours in a Assurance Pullup. Getting ready to change into a Depends with Huggies Overnite stuffer.

littleluvs said:
Cleaned House for the last 6 hours in a Assurance Pullup. Getting ready to change into a Depends with Huggies Overnite stuffer.
I love the Huggies overnite as a stuffer, and they do hold alot.

Reactions: littleluvs
Just got up, and I'm not as wet as usual. I have on a super dry kids, and having some coffee. I have plenty of room for more wetting.

Got up in a super soaked Rearz Princess Pink with a goodnite stuffer.

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200
Back on the fitness track, so deep sleep at night, hydration, hydration, hydration, and nights can be a little "damp" to say the least. Monday night it was a girls Goodnite, last night was a boys Goodnite, just wiped myself off. Also starting the bow tying as seen in the diaper hugging post, works really nice to fit into disposal bags. What to wear tonight? Tonight might be a Luvs night, might as well sleep with the name as I have no one to do it with!

Last edited:
Reactions: littleluvs
NorthShore Supreme Lite sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back