What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to work in a dry m4

Reactions: chrischrischris
Abri flex having a bad day Wana change up to crinklz astronaut not happening yet o well

Just got dressed for the day. Which consists of a goodnite pull-up under my boxer briefs just in case of any problems.

I am wearing Crinklz, as usual.

Reactions: Midwest82
Rearz Inspire +Incontrol NightTime

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
ABU Preschool clothbacked ^.^

Can’t remember the name but it is like a Depend brand, it’s for night incontinence. I am fully continent but I have hips so I can’t wear good nights or anything. I do wish that adult diapers were styled more like they style children’s, in terms of the way they designs the coverage. The ones I am wearing are basically a huge as pad down the middle, it’s ok once it’s wet but before it’s really bulky.

Reactions: Hendric
Slightly wet Tykables puppers

Was in a "my diaper coloured" overnight. Was dry this morning so Wife has just put slits in it then put a "tykables little rawrs" over it then locked my gary plastic pants over the top and took the keys out with her. Shes going to be gone a few hours and i have a list of jobs to complete for her. Apparently no change till they're all done. First time double diapered

A wet Always Discreet Overnight.

I'm in a BetterDry without a liner ... my nighttime diaper ( Rearz Elite Dinosaur + Booster ) filled up and overflowed, forcing me to change in the night .

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Little for big

Crinklz Astronauts

Dry nights teens pyjama pull-ups. I’ve ordered crinklz. Here on Friday :)

I was in an Abena M4. Slept in it next to my wife who doesn’t like my diapers. I don’t know if she noticed I wore last night, but nothing was said.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
BetterDry.

It’s a Brazilian brand but I imagine it kind like a dollar store with a booster but it doesn’t last more than two hours hours but I am low in money, I just changed so
It is dry

IDDiaperboy said:
Do you like these? Are they good diapers?
i really like them, but not as much as the Attends premier they are great

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back