What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcella said:
Highly recommended, ended up wearing them for nearly 7 hours, the indicator said they needed changing but I still felt dry and comfortable. Even decided to mess them before changing, no problems. Definitely reordering.
Thank you I will get them

Crinklz astronaut really great after a bad start

Reactions: Midwest82
fakename said:
Have you tried a UK size 8?

Sorry I missed this part, but I have not, unfortunately. I'm in the US, but i do have an email I want to send Convert Ups, and if I place an order I might get a few from them. I do feel compelled to try someone's size 7 (Target brand Up and Up or Pampers Cruisers, more than likely) just to be able to say that I've sampled the size spectrum

Reactions: legojoker88
Lecktroman said:
tranquility elite care
Do you like these? Are they good diapers?

Tykables Littke Rawrs

Reactions: chrischrischris and Midwest82
I know I said it yesterday, but Peekabu's yet again...i blame a few of you for starting this trend. I was completely fine just wearing Tykables until people started going on about Peekabu's...

Abri flex

Very wet, and little messy Abena M4 after I just got up about 30 minutes ago. Abena M4's are becoming one of my favorite diapers. The are discreet enough for daytime, and absorbent for night time.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Tena men active fit, i'm at work

Rearz Alpaca. Despite not as thick as advertised, I would feel that it's thickness is still comparable with that of Safari. I still like it the way it is, partially because I like the design as well. Will try whether it under-performs like some of the comments that I've seen.

Huggies Overnights 6 with the same as a stuffer. Going to ride this one out all morning with large amounts of green tea to keep it full up.

Reactions: Osthagen
Crinklz astronaut

Reactions: Midwest82
My current nappy is a Bambino Bianco, clean and dry.

Wet m4

Plastic diaper with a sheet, I don’t have cloth and pins, and a booster inside

Peepeegirl said:
Plastic diaper with a sheet, I don’t have cloth and pins, and a booster inside
I am stuck wearing the cloth-backed Rite Aid Pharmacy "House Brand" dydees.
I have (3) unopened 22-count packages at hand as of today.

Reactions: Peepeegirl
Wet little pawz :3

Reactions: chrischrischris
Wet Lil Squirts Splash

Just home from my night shift in the UK and excited to bath, powder and get into a teen pull-up.
It brings comfort straight away and enables good sleep until I wake for 2nd of 2 shift then I can slip another on to lounge post nights which I love.
I am excited to research posts to find and buy my first proper nappy

Reactions: DLinSecret
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back