What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alwayz said:
I do wear cloth exclusively, but I hadn't washed diapers in too many days so I had these available now I'm stuck until my cloth diapers are finished
laundry done should be able to go at least 6 hours in a rearz, in cloth now??

Last edited:
ARBBB2 said:
laundry done should be able to go at least 6 hours in a rearz, in cloth now??
Yes, I saturated the REARZ princess, it didn't leak but was sagging and heavy. I pee frequently and the wetter the diaper got the more uncomfortable it became. The princess diaper was very noisy. I know now that if I wear this diaper, it will be noisy and will sag when wet.

• Love
Reactions: RPO1LE and ARBBB2
alwayz said:
Yes, I saturated the REARZ princess, it didn't leak but was sagging and heavy. I pee frequently and the wetter the diaper got the more uncomfortable it became. The princess diaper was very noisy. I know now that if I wear this diaper, it will be noisy and will sag when wet.
how long did u wear it? do u have any onsies? think a onsie would have helped a lot, i am starting to enjoy dis. the wet feeling is a lot less , holds alot but sure like not having to wash so many. i do prefer the feeling of a wet cloth tho, love that feeling.

Last edited:
Just changed into a nice dry goodnite. No better feeling imo.

ARBBB2 said:
how long did u wear it? do u have any onsies? think a onsie would have helped a lot, i am starting to enjoy dis. the wet feeling is a lot less , holds alot but sure like not having to wash so many. i do prefer the feeling of a wet cloth tho, love that feeling.
I wore the diaper from 9 to 2, it was saturated, I have been wearing cloth diapers for a long time, and find them comfortable and quiet. Disposables have their place, for me in an emergency, but I feel that cloh diapers are my underwear, and I'm used to them. I find disposables hard to adjust where they sit on my hip, tapes will not reposition to make them fit right.

Reactions: ARBBB2
i agree lots of differences, cloth is just so extremly comfortable, my problem with cloth is i like them so thick, hardly ever wear less than 13 folded so almost 30 ply thickness and bubbly plastic pants

Reactions: steviet
Rearz dinosaur rawrs

I have to wear a diaper. I wear what serves the purpose and feels comfortable wearing them

Reactions: Lyokodl
A slightly wet girls cupcake Goodnite.

A honest to God dry, crinklz and a North shore booster. I need to get a bed protector. Leaks have been happening.
Upside, these fit perfectly. Aside from betterdry's these feel the best on me!

The diaper that i'm wearing right now is a little wet

I've tried several brands but the best is Amazon's Little For Big printed nappies. They are not cheap but very very thick and fit well. I'm wearing one now and despite wetting it twice it is as though I haven't wet at all.

Last edited:
Mine is NorthShore AirSupreme

Doubled m4s with a dot minky cover I made awhile back all under plastic pants. First m4 was put on first thing this morning. I did a 1800ml enema , slashed, doubled and covered about an hour ago.
It's going to be a disaster to clean up but feels great right now.

• Wow
XL overnight Kidgets (Goodnite knock off)....It maybe a knock.off but its more absorbant and crinklier..

A filled to capacity and beyond Rearz Inspire Incontrol. Guess I have laundry to do now.

• Wow
total dry Xplus. Holds a lot too. Been flooring since morning.

I was wearing a Rears Safari but ended up filling it with poop unexpectedly :(
Now in a plastic Abena L4 until I go to bed

I have to wear my big boy undies 🙈🙈🙈

• Sad
Baby Pants XL pre-fold Cotton Gauze Diaper and Gray 4X "Honey Bear" Plastic pants.
20200216_190611 (2).jpg

Reactions: 49beachdipe and steviet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back