What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janvier said:
You should definitely give them a try. And it must be said, I think nostalgia is king in the ABDL world.

I actually remember a friend in Florida giving me some, they were awesome!

Nostalgia is king really, those memories are key in this desire to wear. A therapist I used to see told me that a child having an orgasm for the first time in a diaper will contribute to this and I agreed with him since that was what I remember as a contributing factor to my diaper fetish. He said when he has parents talk to him concerned about their child liking diapers he has to tell them that. I was the first adult patient to ever share it with him. He was very interested in getting an adult perspective at the time , I guess it gave him insight firsthand from someone who was a child who liked diapers and then has grown up.

Reactions: Janvier
dude36608 said:
I actually remember a friend in Florida giving me some, they were awesome!

Nostalgia is king really, those memories are key in this desire to wear. A therapist I used to see told me that a child having an orgasm for the first time in a diaper will contribute to this and I agreed with him since that was what I remember as a contributing factor to my diaper fetish. He said when he has parents talk to him concerned about their child liking diapers he has to tell them that. I was the first adult patient to ever share it with him. He was very interested in getting an adult perspective at the time , I guess it gave him insight firsthand from someone who was a child who liked diapers and then has grown up.
Of course, it is almost boilerplate type language to have to explain that this has nothing to do with pedophilia, in fact for me, I like full grown looking manly men in diapers, that is my kink.

Reactions: Janvier
Amazon brand (Solimo) comparable to Depends. I can wear the XL kids pullups from Dollar General but these hold more.

Today I have had to revert to the 'Delphi' disposable brand sold by Mercadona here in Spain, I used this brand for many years until I discovered the 'Siempre' disposable brand sold by Lidl. It was IIRC early last year I found this brand by chance and I was amazed that despite having less bulk they absorbed more! It seems other customers in the area have discovered them as they are now in short supply. :(

CTDC pre-fold cloth

dude36608 said:
I may order some of those. Otherwise the ABU Simples are good. I would love to have some like the Pampers, sometimes Luvs, I wore often until about 4 and to bed until 7 or so. Great memories.
Not sure why but I have a block about trying the BetterDry diapers. I think it is just how they look in all the pictures I see. I like really substantial feeling diapers, not super thin but also no need for them to be really thick. They just look floppy to me. I know this is silly but then that might also be the baby in me coming out.

Reactions: dude36608
Garzilla said:
Not sure why but I have a block about trying the BetterDry diapers. I think it is just how they look in all the pictures I see. I like really substantial feeling diapers, not super thin but also no need for them to be really thick. They just look floppy to me. I know this is silly but then that might also be the baby in me coming out.
Just add water(pee) to them and they'll swell up quite well

Terry towel cloth wet'n'very messy

BetterDry, very wet. Same things as crinklz. I have never gotten these to leak; they're incredible! Just keeps swelling.

Taped on this BetterDry, right after work. Now I am resting and it feels great!

Goodnites!

I am freshly changed into my ABU preschool (cloth backed) diaper with the moon and star design for bed time.

Betterdry with a booster.

Reactions: Janvier and Frungie
Going out to eat with my wife shortly; I have a cloth backed Tena Super purchased at Walmart several weeks ago. A nice daytime diaper reliable for about 2 maybe 3 wettings, (not floods) in my opinion.

Got some DC Amor's and have been wearing one with a booster every night for last few days. They have a very vintage Pampers feel to their plastic and the cute design is to die for. Absorbency is great. Very comfy. Good night all 🛏💤

Last edited:
Pretty wet molicare slip Maxi probably should change my diaper

Wet & Messy Tykables Little Rawrs. Very happy with this diaper. Holds up very well.

Crinklz.

pampers size 7

Went to bed wearing NS Megamax. Had a little leak in them this morning. Not the first time. I think maybe my body and Megamax isn’t a good fit. Leak seems to always be at the back of the legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back