What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
north shore supreme lite white wetting at will.

Abu PeekAbu. And I'm going to bed

Reactions: justanotherDL
new goodnite

Super Dry Kids but it's not dry anymore!

At work for the day in a Rearz Rebel. I don’t wet at work, just wear for the feeling.

Wet m4 at work

Tykables overnight 3rd diaper of today @ work🧸

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Crinklz m

Northshore MegaMax. Wet, about to change for bed.

I just got a sample of ABU's DinoRawrZ; the fit on these gives me nostalgia I didn't realize I had.

Reactions: dude36608
NorthShore MegaMax, but have some Rearz coming in a few days and am excited about that.

BetterDry. Just got a case in today. Man these are comfy. I’ve tried Crinklz before, which are the same, but I like these better because they are all white. I really like the Crinklz designs, but these plain ones look like the diapers I wore as a child... and you can’t beat nostalgia.

Pride 2.0 just got a sample of them today and I’m loving every second of them :)

Last edited:
I am in an ABU Kiddo now.

Goodnites for girls new designs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190911-041120.png
    Screenshot_20190911-041120.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: diaperedjb
cloth diaper and a PUL diaper cover

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Janvier said:
BetterDry. Just got a case in today. Man these are comfy. I’ve tried Crinklz before, which are the same, but I like these better because they are all white. I really like the Crinklz designs, but these plain ones look like the diapers I wore as a child... and you can’t beat nostalgia.
I may order some of those. Otherwise the ABU Simples are good. I would love to have some like the Pampers, sometimes Luvs, I wore often until about 4 and to bed until 7 or so. Great memories.

Reactions: Janvier
I'm wearing a little for big Doty the Pony diaper right now. Very absorbent.

dude36608 said:
I may order some of those. Otherwise the ABU Simples are good. I would love to have some like the Pampers, sometimes Luvs, I wore often until about 4 and to bed until 7 or so. Great memories.

You should definitely give them a try. And it must be said, I think nostalgia is king in the ABDL world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back