What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing Crinklz ... got these for the first time and have been using them all week for evening/night. So far I like them very much.

Rave1 said:
Wearing Crinklz ... got these for the first time and have been using them all week for evening/night. So far I like them very much.
Only had a sample of the crinklz but I think it is one of the best diapers I have ever worn I am scared to wear my last one because then I will not have any more but I am currently wearing a molicare slip Maxi for the night

Reactions: Rave1
Test driving a Fab sense city print,so far so good but either these run really small or they sent me the medium instead of the large

Wearing a Crinklz Astronaut over a MyDiaper Safari. I'll wear these overnight and for some of tomorrow. I think Crinklz are my favourite of all the diapers I've tried so far. I'm getting low on them, I may buy a whole case this time (I don't wear super often so a case will last me a long time)

Very wet m4 watching Netflix on a lazy morning

Drylife Super slip

T shirt and goodnites for girls.

justanotherDL said:
Very wet m4 watching Netflix on a lazy morning

Now doubled

An ABU Space that's going to need to be changed soon.

Tykables Overnights and plastic pants.

M4 with a medium ns booster. One good wetting so far.

Another wet m4

Girl's goodnites.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190902-081847.png
    Screenshot_20190902-081847.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 22
I like your diaper

Attachments

• IMG_-r4pmfw.jpg
    IMG_-r4pmfw.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Deleted member 45803
Rearz safari i just got them in so im testing them

Drying out for a few minutes but I will be putting a molicare slip Maxi on in a few minutes

Wet m4 at work. Due for a change soon

I got 5 more hours off classes and 2 hours of homework on top of that. In a north shore supreme to get work done.

Fabcence city print.

Drinking coffee in the Betterdry I changed into before bed. Warm and wet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back