What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wings Poly with a Walmart assurance overnight pad as a stuffer

Incopack L9

Still in my betterdry from last night. I lt still has some life left. So I am enjoying its squishy warmth while drinking coffee on my deck

Reactions: Scupperguy30
A fresh ABU Cushies, one of my personal favs

Reactions: Deleted member 45803
Northshore Mega Max.

washer is full of wet diapers, and will take almost 2 hours to wash and dry them. I am now wearing my night time diaper which is a prefold diaper with an insert and a diaper cover. I am wearing a onezie too, nothing else.

Crinklz Aquanaut.

Cushies with extra baby powder <3

None :( I've been off for a week and now I'm missing the cushony crinkle!! And the washroom at work is gross.

About to go put a attend poly brief on with a booster pad

Just woke up from a nap in a wet Crinklz Aquanaut

Wearing a dry abena m4 with a booster pad and about to go to bed hope I don't wet my diapers before I fall asleep since I always like to have a dry diaper when I go to bed

I am wearing a Rearz cloth night time diaper, and a pair of white plastic pants. They are so super soft, and warm as mine is fresh from the dryer.

ABU Simple Ultra.

Rearz Safari. I still struggle to have any connection with AB, but there is something giddy and warm about wearing a printed diaper. Puts me in the space more than anything else I've tried so far. Something about those animals!

Currently wearing double up NorthShore Megamax diapers.

A dirty and very, very wet Bambino Bianco.

Lil Monsters

A somewhat wet LittlePawz. Definitely not soaked yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back