What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little rawrs with a northshore booster

I wearing xl goodnights and they are so comfortable. I feel very lucky I can fit in them

Medline extended wear need a change

Crinklz Aquanaut.

Dry 24-7.

Always discreet maximum, a chinise one and a reusable one I got off wish.

Really wet atn about to change and get in bed

Woke up about an hour ago in a soaked and messy Seni Quatro diaper. Getting ready to change now.

Got a size 6 + plus. Fred and Flo nappy stuffed down my pants
Wet it once and it looks like I’ve got a better dry on ,
Those baby nappies have some sap in them

Still haven't changed out of my Rawrs from last night... several wettings overnight and all it did was swell up a bunch - still feeling dry, that's one thing I really like about Tykables, the feels-dry padding.

Last edited:
Little Raws.

bambinod said:
the feels-dry padding.
That's so true. It's actually one of the things I didn't like about Tykables next to other things, but I'd agree it's a great feature for those who prefer such a feeling

A wet NorthShore Air Supreme and a cold beer. Life is goog!

I am wearing another Crinklz Aquanaut diaper.

Currently in a wet and messy Seni Super Plus diaper. Going to change in about an hour after I know there is no more poop to come out.

Betterdry larges, the tapes on this batch are driving me nuts! Betterdry really needs to improve their tapes. what use is a diaper that wont stay on?

Just put on my first Forsite Under the Sea. Seems...almost exactly like Rearz, but less expensive. Super comfortable. Time to take it for a test run tonight

Reactions: neophyte
Abena Abri Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back