What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing a attends poly"diaper"and I am using a booster pad in them I kinda highlighted diapers because I don't really like it when people say that they are wearing a brief it's a diaper and not calling it what it is just creates a little more stigma

Total dry overnight.

Cuddlz Nursery - absorbency/capacity is good, tapes are good, shell has a nice feel to it, padding's pretty thick, and they're pretty crinkly too. Pattern's a bit more AB than I care for though. But all things considered, I can forgive that.

Last edited:
Little Rascals Nappy! Feeling special :)

Wearing my first rearz barnyard diaper. I'll be wearing this one during my morning shift at work.

Still in my night diapers. They are wet and messy

Tykables Overnight from...overnight 😅

Crinklz.

Damp Betterdry. Watching Hateful Eight, having a beverage.

Just changed out of wet and messy Seni Quatro and into a Seni Super Plus diaper.

Betterdry with a small ns booster.

just about to change out of a fairly wet overnight PeekABU, haven't quite decided what's going on next.

(while these have really good capacity, they don't do a good job of "feeling dry" once wet)

Last edited:
Not really a diaper any more but out of last night's soggy Crinklz Aquanaut and into Rearz Barnyard training pants for work

Just changed my wet attends and I put a abena m4 on

5;05am very wet and now messy Bare Bum diaper while I sit here to make this contribution. I plan to sit here for about another 30 minutes, then exercise for a bit before I change and get clean and socially acceptable.

just changed out of a thoroughly soaked NRU Nursery, shower, and into a dry DCA Kitten (one of the thinnest diapers in my cabinet at the moment...) to go out and run some errands. I'd kinda forgotten just how crinkly these are though! owell, guess I'm goin' crinkle-shopping!

Last edited:
Wearing a attend poly diaper using it with a booster pad

Just soaked my abena m4 but I am about to go to bed so I'll be putting a new diaper on any way

A wet Little Dreamers

Betterdry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back