What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing a pin-on cloth diaper and plastic pants with a onesie.

A soaked Seni Quatro that just got filled with a mess. Going to go take a shower in about an hour if no more poop comes out.

A wet BetterDry diaper with a NorthShore Booster Pad.

plastic pant with terry towel

Just changed out of my wet Seni Super Plus diaper and put on my Seni Quatro overnight diaper. Will be heading to bed shortly. I know I will wake up wet in the morning and most likely either with a mess in it or will be messing when I wake up. That seems to be my latest routine.

NorthShore AirSupreme brief. There is no greater joy than working around the house wearing only a diaper and socks and sneakers

Hey, going with the cheapie, right now-a Certainty from Walgreens.

At work, end of the day, my Forsite 'Under The Sea' is about to flood as it's full!!! It's such a strange feeling sitting at my desk and wetting myself several times a day! 🤗

Tykables Waddler. Just changed into a fresh one.

Rearz Barnyard, just changed into it, and I'm new to wearing it.
Anything that I should expect?
Note: I just got a sample pack from the store.

Drynites. Going to sleep soon

• Love
Reactions: Mauiman
ABU kiddo XL. Love them! But I'm realizing I could have gone with only large but ABU was out of stock.

Confident Wings Plus Poly with a tranquility topliner booster pad.

Northshore MegaMax diaper. Best diaper I have ever used they just don't leak.Will be soaked and messy by morning.

Bout to go to bed soon trying my first fitright diaper I can't think of the name but it is nice and snug and slightly wet so I will have to change my diaper before I go to sleep

tykables little raws

Drenched ABU

I always go commando

Rearz lil monsters

Reactions: neophyte
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back