What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just changed into a attend poly with a booster

A wet Seni Super Plus diaper.

Just shaved my diaper area and cleaned my self really good and put on an abena m4 it feels so good nice and snug

Terry toweling nappies and yellow frilly rubbers...i'm a boy so that's a bit weird and i have just had a wee wee.Thats what nappies are for

I’m getting ready for bed I had put baby powder on me then I slip on a little pawz diaper and a cute onesie for bed c:

Crinklez Original -2

Of all the disposables I have tried, these ones are the most comfortable and actually staying in place.

Abu Peekabu, currently only dry.

Sitting in the Tim Hortons parking lot with a coffee wearing a clean ABU Cushies. May not stay dry for long with all this coffee.

Quick update. Cushies no longer dry. Still have to go more but afraid I'll leak.

Wearing a abena m4 a little bit wet

Wearing a Crinklz original. I only have one Rearz Safari left so I'm saving it for another day but still have a few Crinklz and Inpsire Select; need to restock soon--going to buy some Inspire+ InControl as they're by far my favourite

Abena m4 just changed it

NorthShore MegaMax medium. Tried out one of the samples they sent me last night and still have it on this morning. These are the most comfortable diapers I have ever worn and super absorbent. I’ll definitely be buying some of these.

My daily driver - an abena m4

Just changed into a seni super plus just in time I was starting to leak

Carnifex said:
Just changed into a seni super plus just in time I was starting to leak
Seni Super Plus is my primary daytime diaper. They are the best cloth covered diapers on the market. I use the Seni Quatro as my overnight diaper in the warmer weather and the Dry 24/7 for overnight in the winter. All good diapers for me as I am bladder and bowel incontinent.

Reactions: Carnifex
Today I'm in Pride Mode - I have bum padding sporting the Dotty Diaper Pride V2

Attachments

• IMG_2469.jpg
    IMG_2469.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 9
Crinklz.

A wet an very messy Northshore MegaMax diaper. Need to go shower soon and change into a Seni Super Plus diaper.

Chushies adult diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back