What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet Kidgets L/XL

ABU simple ultra. These are really good but they make a massive bulge in my trousers and need to be somewhat discreet at work.

Peekabus!

Slept diapered for the second time in a crinklz astronaut. I wet before bed and this morning when I woke up. I need to go change out of it as it is soaked.

Wet and Messy Rearz Rebel

Molicare Slip Maxi... My Favourite nappy!!!Eb6FAovZR020sfD%QNUYJA.jpg
IMG_1825.jpeg

BetterDry.

Reactions: MegaMaxx
Girls L/XL goodnites

After weeks of not being padded I'm finally laying next to mommy in a crinklz aquanaut holding fluffy my plush husky

• Love
Reactions: TypicalFloof
Netflix and a Betterdry

I recently bought a couple of bum genius bigger but I have only changed into them so I don't know how it works

Cramming for finals in a Crinklz Astronaut. Gonna try to push this diaper as far as it can go

Rearz inspire+ incontrol + ABU powerup booster (this is a bit too thick o.o)

seni quattro pro

NorthShore Supreme Lite with a medium NorthShore booster for the first time. Surprisingly absorbent!

Considering buying some more of these boosters

Northshore MegaMax - mediums! Wearing more that I've found the perfect diaper for me during the day.
BetterDry with four 2-ply Gerber baby diapers as stuffers for night time peaceful blissful sleep!
Found true peace of mind when I'm in my diapers.

A wet Crinklz astronaut. But it can handle another cup of coffee😉.

Betterdry with a medium ns booster

ABU LittlePawz. I needed something colorful to wear 😁

Trying a bumgenious bigger I used it once but changed into a disposable diaper before I really Saw what it's capable of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back