What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about to head off to afternoon classes. Put myself into a dry north shore supreme lite. I’m loving the purple for some reason.

Just changed into an m4. Betterdry was dripping down my thigh by the time I got it changed.

My day and night go-to is still Crinklz. Gotta love em.

Molicare super plus

Northshore Supreme, cocktails before bed.... Great combination

A MyDiaper Animal-2 ordered through Changing time Diaper Company.

Changing time gives great service.

The MyDiapers do fit better at first, but with all of the Disposables my wife will not put them on tight and I have a hard time flexing enough to put them on "right" yet as they warm up they get to loose.

Everything i have now is dependico cloth and pad with a diaper cover. Also since its near bed time a strawberry shortcake onsie with snaps

Tykables Waddler.

Betterdry, spraying paint.

A wet Fab Sense City Print. About to get changed before my afternoon nap.

M4 with a small ns booster.

A very dry abena m4 but that is because I just got out the shower and put it on so give it a few minutes and I'll start noticing that I have been wetting

Abena M4 at work

Going to put one on soon. My order from northshore came in and I had to make some room in my locking suitcase. So my options are betterdry, crinklz, northshore supreme lite, or mega max.

Changed into a Betterdry after lunch. It's thoroughly soaked.

Tranquility ATN with 2 cups of warm water in it

Mega max. Pretty wet, but it should be fine to sleep in for the night.

NS air supreme. Not sure what I think yet.

slept in a Bambino Magnifico overnight... I don't care much for the looks or feel, but they're good performers - high capacity, no leak, feels dry. Easy to wake up soaked without realizing it.

A fresh ABU PeekABU. Won’t be fresh for long, though 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back