What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent all day doing shopping and a few times I wish I was padded.

When I got home I Put on another one of the depends I bought yesterday.

I have to admit. They are not what I "wanted" , but I a feeling that they are more comfortable then Regular underwear.

Dry 24/7 after getting home from work.

I have a abena m4 on

Just changed out of a wet and messy Seni super plus diaper and put on a Seni Quatro diaper for bedtime.

I drank a lot of beer and I have been wetting my diapers more than usual starting this morning I have peed four depends pull-ups wasn't drinking beer yet just a coke I got home and I put abena m4 diapers on and I have completely soaked three of them now I am wearing a attend with a

Booster pads but since I have been wetting so much I am pretty sure that I will be changing my diaper at least two times before I I have to go to bed probably will wear a abena m4 with a couple of booster pads

Carnifex said:
Just changed my wet abena m4 and put on a atn with a booster pad
I am currently waring an Abina, I decided to try out the L4 this time as I usually ware the L3 pullups but wanted to see what the nappies were like. Must say, I will be going back to the pullups as soon as this pack is gone, they're far too big and hardly take any wetting.

Wet peekaboo under my pj's

Relaxing before I need to get ready for work in a very full NS Supreme Lite.

Will shower and change into my new Rearz Barnyard training pants for the rest of the day soon.

egor said:
Spent all day doing shopping and a few times I wish I was padded.

When I got home I Put on another one of the depends I bought yesterday.

I have to admit. They are not what I "wanted" , but I a feeling that they are more comfortable then Regular underwear.

I have tried about 4 of these now. They hold one but not much more uses. Also I wore one last night with some old plastic pants that the side seam had come undone. Needles to say I am now washing my sheets. ):

My very first Tykables Overnight! Love them!

I just changed my diaper since I was soaked and I put an attends with a booster pad on

Just woke up again in a wet and messy Seni super plus diaper. Will change in a few minutes into an Abena M4.

In bed, damp ns supreme

just about to change into a Barnyard for the night. had a lot to drink earlier so gonna need the improved capacity tonight, I plan to sleep in!

Half wet seni super about to change my diaper for bed

I am going to changing my diaper to a abena m4 with a booster pad should be very comfortable wish I had a onesie to keep my diapers from sagging

Just diapered with a abena m4 and a booster pad and put my pacifier in since I found out that it helps me sleep

Crinklz.

Very wet betterdry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back