What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ConfiDry 24/7.

Always cloth! Babykins night diaper with a booster or two

Still in the Better-Dry from last night. I am using one of those NorthShore small booster pads in it. I did get the Rearz Lil Monsters diaper ready for today, but due to how my night went, I could not change out of these Better-Dry diapers and they are wet.

Believe it or not but I'm small enough to wear size 6 luvs diapers. I like them cause they ain't really thick and bulky like almost all abdl diapers. I also wear Huggies and parents choice pullups, as well as the comfy parents choice pullups for teens.

waking up this morning in a fairly soaked crinklz. love that soft plastic, how much they swell when wet, and yet still stay feeling dry :)

I am new to this and am only now finding online sources. I just wet a pullup I bought from Walmart. they aren't much fun because they don't hold much. I ordered a Rearz Princess sample which should be here Friday. I would love to wear a wet diaper weighing 10+ pounds. Suggestions?

Purple northshore lite. It was a sample. Not my fav color or diaper, but it works.

I got myself some PeekABU diapers and have one on right now.

Wet but not too wet Tykables Waddler that I wore to the endodontist.

Betterdry

Betterdry used but only slightly.

I am wearing my first seni quatro so far my diaper is not very wet hope everything I have heard is true

I am wearing my very first diaper! I got them off of Amazon. They are Abena L4’s

Reactions: justanotherDL and perlFerret
About to change my diaper I can say that I like the seni quatro wet a couple of times and I still feel dry except for for a sagging diaper

Reactions: Rednaxela
Rednaxela said:
I am wearing my very first diaper! I got them off of Amazon. They are Abena L4’s
I hope you enjoy wearing your very first diaper and hope you use it well what are the reasons you are just now starting to wear a diaper

Carnifex said:
I hope you enjoy wearing your very first diaper and hope you use it well what are the reasons you are just now starting to wear a diaper
What diaper are you wearing right now

I just never had the opportunity before. I live with my parents because of student debt. They’re gone for 2 weeks on a cruise so I jumped at the opportunity!

Rednaxela said:
I just never had the opportunity before. I live with my parents because of student debt. They’re gone for 2 weeks on a cruise so I jumped at the opportunity!
Good job on that I remember my dad went to Texas for a week and even though he knows I wear diapers it was great to be able to walk around the house with nothing but a diaper

Prevail perrfit 360 I have already wet twice but I think I should probably change into a new diaper since I plan to go to bed

Just changed into a dry attend care and I am kind of worried because I don't normally mess in my diapers but my stomach is kinda making me feel like I will have to very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back