What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attend care with booster

Somewhat wet atn searching Amazon and about to buy more diapers and booster pads

Just did it for one I just soaked my atn and I just ordered a case of prevail breezers 360 and a case of booster pads can't wait

Just diapered myself in a atn with a few booster pads for my bedtime

Wet Crinklz

Crinklz astronaut with a Northshore booster

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
After waking up wet and messy this morning in a NorthShore Supreme I just changed into their MegaMax, hopefully for the day if they are as absorbent as advertised.

The same PeekABU I had on last night. I didn’t use it at any point, so it’s still fresh.

In my Dry 24/7 which is definitely not dry eating breakfast.

Was wearing a Korean Goodnite before but had to change this morning so now Im wearing Up & Up Nighttime Underwear under a pair of boxers and trunks.

I decided to try one of the NorthShore MegaMax samples I got with my last order. OMG, I’m now entering hour 11. It’s getting very swollen but no leaks. We’ll see how much more it can take.

Forsite UTS at the moment. A little soggy, but not quite soaked yet.

PaddedBrony said:
Forsite UTS at the moment. A little soggy, but not quite soaked yet.
Me too!!!

Reactions: PaddedBrony
Rearz Safari

Medline extended wear friend finally left I was thinking I would be leaking very very soon glad that I could finally change my diaper

Just changed my diaper and went with a atn

Tena maxi

First time here in a long time,

I'm wearing a Rearz Lil Monsters Large size about to change into a Better Dry diaper for the night.

I'm wearing a girl drynite with the little butterfly.

A nice, fresh LittlePawz. Won’t be fresh for long, though 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back