What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just changed out of a soggy superdrykid's and currently wearing a dry peekabu

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Northshore Supreme

This morning, I woke up in my Dry 24/7 which was not dry. I woke up in the middle of having a messing accident. I got cleaned up and put on a Seni Super Plus diaper. Today is a diaper day as this mornings accident was diarrhea and I will most likely have more accidents today.

testing out my megamax, sample love them so far

binkyb said:
testing out my megamax, sample love them so far

Megamax FTW. I slept over 6 hours in one the first night of my cold, with all the cold meds I took and all the water I drank. They were saturated after 6 hours but did not leak once!!

North shore supreme. They fit well, are adequately absorbent, but feel like cardboard... So dense.

Wow! To start-north shore powdered mega max with 2 boosters, then rearz bulky night time cloth diaper, then fetware flannel lined plastic pants, covered my Leakmaster Gary plastic pants- I can barely walk! and of course a white t-shirt. I am having fun today... Snooky

Hi!
I am wearing a very powdered Mega Max, an Abena pull-up, a rearz bulky nighttime cloth diaper (pulled very tight) a Fetware flannel lined plastic pants and Leakmaster Gary pul pants... and of course a white t-shirt! I am in Heaven! Thanks for listening, Snooky

I am wearing a pink Dotty the Pony diaper.

Northshore supreme again... Day 4 24-7

Tena Active Fit Maxi L
Traffic is slow today.

Kiddos by ABU.

Been thinking of digging out my stash of Lavenders for something different.

(LittleForBig - Nursery Blue Medium) - I’m just getting into this (not for necessity but for fun and relaxation), finally, and I need to find more affordable but super absorbent diapers. This one is perfect but will drain my bank account.

One thing that I’m confused by is that on Amazon Rearz Inc storefront (.ca) it says there have been only 17 reviews in the last 12 months? I’m wondering if I am actually like one of 17 people per year who order adult abdl diapers? Or maybe people just aren’t leaving reviews due to staying anonymous? The LittleForBig storefront is the same and the diapers I got were made in 2017!!?? I love them though!!

neophyte;1568353One thing that I’m confused by is that on Amazon Rearz Inc storefront (.ca) it says there have been only 17 reviews in the last 12 months? I’m wondering if I am actually like one of 17 people per year who order adult abdl diapers? Or maybe people just aren’t leaving reviews due to staying anonymous?/QUOTE said:
That is very likely. I have purchased several ABDL items on Amazon and have never left a review on them. I do leave reviews for many of the non-ABDL items I get.

Pampers Underjams L/Xl...

The unicorns are waking up to a wet New Year's day.

Lavender ;)

Bambino Teddy before longsword class.

Not so Dry 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back