What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Rearz seduction (purple). Just picked up the pack from Kal Medical Supplies in Salt Lake City today.

Tena Slip Maxi Medium from the trip to Europe that was the catalyst for bringing me to this site.

Glad to find after all these years they actually still work and haven’t degraded.

I always said the European made Tena Slip were superior to the Asian made ones (nothing to do with people just the products) and that still stands the test of time, these are as absorbent as a current SDK and lock away the wetness really well (though they do have the silliest tiny tapes.)

I cant remember the make I have had them 2 years but it is plain white

Abena M4
Far from dry, but lots of life left.

Rearz Safari. My first time wearing an ABDL diaper. I think I am in love. Makes the Depends I was wearing seem kind of sad. They were a good start, but this Safari rocks!

Getting ready to change my Dry 24/7 that I pushed to the max overnight. Rarely do I ever use all the capacity of these but this one is done.

Just had a pee-pee ''accident'' in my PAW Patrol trainers.

Tena Active Fit Ultima L
Staying in hotel. After whole day on move, finally able to shower , eat and have a rest.
Somehow when I am not in my on bed, prefer to have a diaper on. After long and hard day even more.

just changed into an Abuniverse pre-school diaper (cloth back) excited to see how it feels as it is my first of the brand.

Bambino Teddy because I have a cold. Will change into North Shore Mega Max when I go to bed.

Better Dry and at work.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Going to bed in a betterdry that isn't dry

ABU Cushies. These might be my new favorite :biggrin:

NorthShore go Supreme pull-up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodnites XL

I woke up this morning in my usual wet diaper and PUL diaper cover, both needed to be changed quickly. I reached for a clean dry diaper, powder, ooops no clean dry diaper cover. I realized that my diaper covers were wet having just washed them. I put on my clean diaper and my jeans. My PUL diaper covers will not be dry for awhile so just a diaper will do.

I'm in my last Crinklz and waiting for Santa.

I'm trying out my new sample pack.

cloudee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back