What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Kiddo for overnight and now im in a cloth backed SDK. Trying to have different ones each day to keep things more ineteresting.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

I was just put into a tranquility atn, and were getting ready to go have dinner.

I'm wearing a Pampers cruisers size 7, with leggings over it.

Lately my boyfriend has been putting me in Depends. Never thought I'd say that, but I've learned to love them!

Why Depends? Can you not fit in other babyish diapers?

FandieFolf said:
Why Depends? Can you not fit in other babyish diapers?

I can fit into Goodnites and sometimes even Pull Ups, but it's about learning and growing.

My boyfriend is working with me right now on learning to love diapers other than just the ones I mentioned. For a very long time I REFUSED to wear anything other than baby diapers and he's helped me see how that's very closeminded. And since he's the one paying rent, I'm the one following the rules :laugh:

Aww, he's like your dad, huh?

FandieFolf said:
Aww, he's like your dad, huh?

Our living situation right now is he's the one working and I'm the one taking care of the house. There's mutual love and respect on both sides, but he works very hard to provide for me so I want to do what I can to give back to him. And one way of giving back is letting him help me learn and grow.

Well, things are alright.

My new Bear Hugz from CTDC

Rears Safari :)

Just quietly playing with my toy cars and trucks wearing a cheap Rite Aid Pharmacy cloth-backed diaper before bedtime while watching an Astronomy documentary online.
Very comforting.

Pampers Underjams.

Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit

Just got off work, very wet m4 that i just messed as i walked in my door.

I just woke up in a pretty wet Param Slip size Medium

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

A Northshore Supreme as a soaker and a ABU SDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back