What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLPP said:
You all can probably help me out with this. When I wear any tape-up disposable diaper, it eventually sags especially after I've wet in it. I've started wrapping my waist with a swath or two of packing tape over my diaper before putting my jeans on and that helps somewhat. Recently I've tried wearing my Lycra bike pants over my diaper and under my jeans and that combination helps to keep everything from sagging but I'm still looking for something even better. Has anyone got experience with mesh-type fixing pants worn over a diaper or are those really intended for use with a pad, instead? It would be nice not to have to frequently be hiking my pants up all the time when I'm wearing in public.

What kind of diaper do you wear? It could be the diaper itself or you're not taping the diaper on correctly. Perhaps you have the wrong size. There's multiple possibilities of why a diaper doesn't fit properly, so a little info is needed to come closet to a conclusion.

I am wearing an iD Slip PE Maxi.

Sdk

Sdk 2.0

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Tena Overnight Underwear

Bambino bellisimo

Tena Overnight Underwear

Tykables

Abu cushie

Little Pawz

Chusies2.0 after my bath [emoji14]

ABU Little Pawz!

I am working from home and have the house to myself. I am wearing Depends Adjustable Underwear. I have emptied an normal bladder full and it is sagging. Very squishy when I sit. I can see that that these are not made for someone that is 100% incontinent. They are comfortable and do not make noise under clothing.

A soggy tena comfort extra pad

right now huggies nappy pants, better than nothing, there kind of like goodnites / drynites. just smaller

Over night in an ABU simple nicely soaked feeling the best it can. Sad that i have to take it off and get moving. Left a spot on my chair.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
What kind of diaper do you wear? It could be the diaper itself or you're not taping the diaper on correctly. Perhaps you have the wrong size. There's multiple possibilities of why a diaper doesn't fit properly, so a little info is needed to come closet to a conclusion.

I'm beginning to suspect that I need to go up a size or two so that the diaper sides with tape wrap further around my belly. I've studied various diaper tutorials and am confident that I am putting them on right. Thanks for responding, MeTaMaNN!

Currently wearing a cushies2.0 that is nicely soggy think I may need to change soon

Wearing a crinklz and just wet it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back