What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in a very wet and messy rearz inspire plus with a tykables booster! been in this diaper for 14 hours! just got back from the coffee shop, wore these shorts there. can you notice? 🙊

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris
Dry life pe super slip with 2 Lille classic boosters

Wet and messy megamax with a booster

Wearing a Mamia sleepy pants 8-15 pullups, Wore it all night, really getting into wearing something all night feels nice

A fresh Rearz Safari tonight, while I clean and pack up my apartment so I can move tomorrow

Reactions: Monster3579 and chrischrischris
A soaked Tena active fit ultima with a booster and white plastic pants. Wish someone would change me.

Cushies cloth back, I like how high up it rises, makes me feel secure.

Wearing a pin-on cloth diaper and a pair of pull-on plastic pants.

Crinklz Aquanaut

greetings padded people
I am wearing a very full wet and messy tykables little builders with lockable plastic pants on while playing with my fireman sam toys will definitely need a diaper change soon.
have an excellent diapered day

Take a look at Let's talk about poop for my answer.

wearing a tykables camelot diaper with a tranquility contour booster. and pokémon jammie’s! 😊🍼

• Love
Reactions: BabyZinga, HomeAlone, DLSpunky and 2 others
Abena

Reactions: RedPandaDL and chrischrischris
Currently sitting in a wet and very messy Seni Quatro.

Fresh and dry Northshore Air Supreme with 2 stuffers!

Reactions: HomeAlone and chrischrischris
I’ve just had my first sample pack of LittleForBig Little Dreamers arrive today, so I’ll be trying those on tomorrow when I have the house to myself.

Pro-tip for future me though: remember to select ‘Amazon packaging’, because that was a very embarrassing pick up from the Amazon locker today. Thank god I had a bag full of shopping I could slip it into.

Got in from work in a dry tena pull up (I’m too worried to wet at work), let’s just say it’s very wet now 😉

Northshore MegaMax, tie-dye. It's interesting how different diapers and the sizes fit. I'm a size medium and, for example, InControl Nights fit me quite tight. But, the Northshore MegaMax fit really large, and the butt sits rather high. Having said that, once I adjust the tape to where I need them, they are rather comfy.

• Love
Reactions: jamiejamie, chrischrischris, PullupQueen and 1 other person
I couldn’t sleep knowing I had some in the drawer, so I’ve put one of my Littleforbig little dreamers on. This is the first time I’ve worn a nappy since I was a toddler, and my heart is pounding. I think I’ve done a decent job putting it on for a first time.

I’ve read so many people talking about their first times, but actually experiencing it is something else. Now I’m not sure I’ll be able to sleep at all. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DLSpunky and Diaperpo
I don't know but it's plastic and has space animals on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back