What diaper are you wearing right now?

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Told myself I was going to be good today, just had a "just in case" Pampers size 6 diaper on, wasn't planning on using it, sadly got stuck in a meeting, and now my office smells funny. Ended up wetting and messing it... Guess I am glad I had it on, to be honest!

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just changed into a fresh Rearz Princess. I've got the place to myself for the next couple days, and I'll be diapered the entire time!
...and, now, I'm wearing my first-ever LittlePawz. The Princess and subsequent Inspire+InControl didn't last long, oy.

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Also let me know how it feels when your new diapers are wet
Just finished changing into a fresh one after soaking the previous one! I liked them! I don't think they're about to become my favourite diaper, but they're a nice change-of-pace after spending most of the past few years in Rearz dips. That said, I also got some Safaris and Bellas when I bought the Little Pawz - you know what they say about a tiger and its stripes ;)

littleluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Enjoyed mega maxes while I was in the hospital. Nurses was happy not to have to come change me every few hours. Now home in a nice m4 with poise pad.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It’s been a long week of planning for my best friend’s bachelor party. I decided to forgo my habitual Abena M4 for a ABU 2-tape Kiddo.

Norfolkdiapersub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Rearz princess pink (the all pink one not the new) with a tykables dubbler, then my pink gary plastic pants locked over the top, day off work so the wifes done this to me and give me a list of chores. If I complete them to a satisfactory standard before she's home from work I get unlocked and a change, if I fail to complete or do a poor job she's going to add a second nappy of her choosing over this one, relock my pants then send me out shopping for ice cream for her and possibly a takeaway (takeout)