What diaper are you wearing right now?

SkinnyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Parents Choice L/XL. Got about 24 left (2 packs). Using them up to get them out of here before I start using the REAL collection: Goodnites/GOON/ABU Space & Lil Pawz. These Parents Choice are "fillers" as I amass more of what I like.

Parents coming home tomorrow so in a bit I will be changing into a Dinorawrz size M to dust and vacuum. My 5 day clothing hiatus is ending tomorrow at noon to be prepared for their arrival.

Nappylover145

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wearing my first ever abdl nappy (a Abu kiddo) they came today and oh my god I am in diaper heaven, I drank A LOT late this afternoon and was gunna try hold it till later on this evening however my bladder had other ideas and I quickly put one on before I almost had an accident Oops 🤭 good thing I put my diaper on in time can’t wait to soak it even more later this evening

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got home from work and changed my very wet Abena M4 diaper after 10 hours, ate dinner with my wife; and have yet to decide my night time diaper choice, I guess a Megamax Tye Dye, size small. Tomorrow morning it will not be small!!

dlguy4life

“He who knows best knows how little he knows.”
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Current I’m laying in bed, cuddling with my fiancé in a freshly powdered ABU Little Pawz diaper. 😍😇🥰

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As predicted from my post yesterday, my morning small Tye Dyed MegaMax is not very small anymore; in accordance with the name I am Mega wet and Max messy.

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
2:17 am, woke up and couldn't get back to sleep even with the comfort of a wet and warm Rearz Lil Bella diaper.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
A very very wet Mega-max ..... my regular overnight diaper and my regular totally saturated morning