What diaper are you wearing right now?

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
  4. Private
I just opened my last case of the original Molicare Super-Plus. I'll be sad when they are gone.

wettingagain

it'stimeforwettingfun
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I want to put one on so badly, but can't - have to run errands this afternoon. I'm to shy to wear outside of home. :( Can't wait until tonight so I can test a new overnight diaper. I will so enjoy peeing in it. But......sigh....that's not until later today. :(

BabyDemon33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Now i’m wearing rearz alpacha.......with a full bladder and a mimijumi bottle full of milk

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
A very wet Cuddlz Aquanaut. I had to pee pretty bad earlier as I'd been enjoying holding it for awhile and peed in my diaper as soon as I put it on.

wettingagain

it'stimeforwettingfun
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's really really late, but I finally got my order delivered a couple of days ago, so I'm testing a Northshore MegaMax overnight. It's seems quite comfortable and fits well. It's been a very long day and tomorrow will be a repeat of today.

HomeAlone

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A wet and messy cloth back Attends Premium Diaper this morning. I prefer plastic back but sometimes like a variety and a local Medical Supply Store sells Attends Premium, so its convenient to just walk in a buy a pack of 14 in medium.
I don't poo all the time in my diaper, and when I do I prefer to take it off after about half an hour. So I like to buy the cheaper ones to use for poo and use the ABDL ones to max out with pee over several hours or a day. I think It's great to have a variety of types on hand.

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Currently I’m in a Tykables Puppers for the night, though I’m wishing I could squeeze into some Easy Ups instead

Clothwaddler

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Currently laying on back in bed with a doubled up Terry nappy with a stuffers as extra padding. Over this I have plastic pants. I fancied maximum protection tonight. I am wet as hell and a bit hot too but enjoying the wet, soggy padding all around my bottom. No way my thighs can touch so feel very childish. This thing feel huge and if not so humid I'd make it more fun in a onesie.