What diaper are you wearing right now?

HomeAlone

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I couldn't wear for a couple of days, so when I got home from work today, I put on a ConfiDry and put wee in it almost immediately. Feels so good and so warm. Maybe I'll poo later also, now that I know I like the feeling. Right now I'm just warm and wet.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
After a nice calming Lavender bubble bath; I'm dressed in Baby-Pants nursery printed sleepers and a Super Dry Kids diaper underneath. Also got my teddy bear, blankie, pacifier, and baby bottle of water.

DiscreetDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm currently in a doubled up PeekABU that's wet, Princess Pink Crinkle (girlfriend) is sound asleep in the crib with a wet ABU Preschool

DiscreetDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm currently in a doubled up PeekABU that's wet, Princess Pink Crinkle (girlfriend) is sound asleep in the crib with a wet ABU Preschool
My PeekABU is even more wet now and was going to change and decided to see if the Princess needed a new diaper and I caught her being naughty, she was rubbing the front of her diaper when I crept in so I helped her a bit and once she was done I changed her into a fresh Preschool.

Frungie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I woke up soaked but not leaking in a Tykables Little Builders (discontinued but I still have some left). Since I was so wet I thought I better change rather than risk a press-out leak while I am sitting here. I put on my last Goodnights XL and messed almost immediately.

MK6

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I just completely flooded a green north shore lite. I was worried it was going to leak but it didn’t. I pee in it standing up and I was even able to lie on my back and use it some more. Man did that feel good.

Last edited:

rshunter

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The advanced Depends for Men, Real Fit. Hunky guy on the box but they aren't bad. Best thing you can get off the shelf at least in these parts, way better than their original. I got some good stuff on order, but that's for fun a

rshunter

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just completely flooded a green north shore lite. I was worried it was going to leak but it didn’t. I pee in it standing up and I was even able to lie on my back and use it some more. Man did that feel good.
I love their stuff too but when I diaper up for fun it's serious business. Well, I mean I pee a ton so looking forward to my Supermaxes and shakers. And then beer up and watch some bowl games. Maybe someday I'll meet a buddy to do that with.

rshunter

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love their stuff too but when I diaper up for fun it's serious business. Well, I mean I pee a ton so looking forward to my Supermaxes and shakers. And then beer up and watch some bowl games. Maybe someday I'll meet a buddy to do that with.

Lyric

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yellow Kins cloth prefold with cute teddy bear heads in different colors and Pink plastic pants with teddy bears and other toys. I'm a little wet but don't need to be changed for a few hours.