What diaper are you wearing right now?

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Got a pack of Tranquility ATN diapers from my ex caregiver that still looks out for me. I haven't worn these diapers in a while. They were good for me in daytime as well as nighttime.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Super Dry Kids ("Pampers") diaper with my Tykables Overnights shirt and blue snap-on shorts over my diaper. Also a Rearz Barnyard pacifier clipped on.

Last edited:

MK6

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I am in just a purple North Shore supreme lite diaper and nothing else. It is too hot tonight. I want my bottle but I can’t access it right now. I only use the pacifier when I crave it and I don’t crave it right now.

I got 3 free Northshore samples in a separate package from the big one and I thought “sweet, 3 are easy to hide and will get me through until I move.

Last edited:

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Just got a calming Lavender bubble bath and then put in a Super Dry Kids ("Pampers") diaper and my Little Keeper Sleeper for bedtime.

Last edited:

Frungie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A wet and messy Attends Premium diaper this morning. I prefer plastic back diapers but sometimes a little variety is needed and I bought the cloth back Attends at a local medical supply store. Buying the diapers in person was not embarrassing, nothing was said. I kind of wish the female sales clerk would have said" "Enjoy, let me know how you like them."

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I know the diaper is called Super Dry Kids; but right now it feels like a Super Wet Kids as soaked as I am and still no leaks.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My diapers of todays choice, Crinklz's.
Doubled and extremely wet and thick.
Just how I love my diapers t

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Some kind of generic plastic backed diaper that has four yellow stripes that run from the front to the back of the diaper.