What diaper are you wearing right now?

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Currently wearing a Bambino Blanco, with a goodnite stuffer. The Blanco has a toy story piece of tape accross the top and I am wearing a buzz lightyear tshirt.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Salk Sani-Pant pull up plastic pants over a Secure Plus plastic backed adult diaper with 3 Depend Booster pads.

Bokeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Two Abena X-Plus, they're so comfortable but I shouldn't have worn such tight pants. Oops!!!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Attends w/ waistband (plastic backed) and another one inside modified as an insert, so two in total. I haven't had any Attends in about two years since they are hard to find around home.

JamesArmes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Depend with a Goodnite stuffer or at work a Depend only. Goodnites to bed and Depend w/ a Goodnite during the day (when I'm off).

Bokeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
2 Tranquility ATNs; I forgot how comfortable these were. A bulky diaper like the Abena X-Plus is great for bed time but not that practical for wearing out in public. I know the ATN is supposed to be an overnight diaper but it was so comfortable I wore them to work. :cloud9:

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I found a couple of Wellness diapers in my stash. They are super thick but not as absorbent as Bambino's or Abri-Form X-plus.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I found some soft blue plastic backed Tena Classic's in a local pharmacy yesterday. The elastic isn't very good, but they're thick and crinkly.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Because for me "right now" is Sunday afternoon, I am wearing a pinned gauze diaper, with a single soaker, inside soft stretchy vinyl panties.

In fact because we did not anticipate seeing any non-ABDL outsiders this weekend I have only worn gauze diapers since I got home from work Friday evening. Tuesday when I get up before dawn I will change back to disposables so I can appear adult and responsible for work.

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Abena Super Medium.

Like these more than the X-Plus'. Sure, they're thinner, but they fit so much better, and they still hold quite a lot.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
2 Tranquility ATNs; I forgot how comfortable these were. A bulky diaper like the Abena X-Plus is great for bed time but not that practical for wearing out in public. I know the ATN is supposed to be an overnight diaper but it was so comfortable I wore them to work. :cloud9:

ATN's rock