ARBBB2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I decided to wear a barnyard with abena maxi booster, yellow matching plastic pant, put on my yellow little boy jammies with a brown bear on front and a yellow and brown paci with a strap that matches, I just love pale yellow, I match from inside to outside, even yellow peepee. wow I feel so small tonight, YIPPPEEE

pampers47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Up and around still in my overnite diaper which is a tranquility atn with a huggies overnite 6. I was not very wet when I got up this morning.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Still in my sleeper and abu sdk from last night, will need a shower soon. I ordered the sdk's the other day and they came yesterday, so this is the newest of the new, darker blue sides on the inside padding edge / wings, and super soft outside plastic cover. I do have to say these feel a little thinner then I remember, but they also seem to hold just as much, maybe slightly more and wick better then I remember to, so maybe the sap / padding ratio was shifted? Also the front tapping panel prints seem to be more crisp looking which is awesome too. Either way I'm very happy with these and now that I know that size larges seem to work better, I will be ordering a full case instead of the half case.

PaddedBritany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
About 24 hours ago I put on a Rearz In.+ ... shortly after I soaked the back almost full, a few hours later I filled the front while I was sitting in the play saucer, then I went to sleepy bye's. I just crawled out from hiding and squatting in the corner and now my bum and inner thighs of my tights are a little wet, plus the upper back of my onesie. BUT, since it's not running down my leg yet, I guess I don't need a change!

Frungie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First, some background and context; I am not incontinent and would be classified as a DL and not AB, married; consequently everything in my diaper is conscious and volitional. I went to bed in a Tena Ultima size medium. During the night I went multiple times while awake or half awake. I get up hours before my wife and this morning literally as soon as my feet touched the floor I messed my diaper with a wonderful load. So now here I am enjoying the wet and squishy Tena Ultima. A great diaper by the way for both night time (I had no leaks and currently no press out leaks as I sit here) and day time wear and wetting (discreet enough for day time).

ARBBB2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I have a bunny hop 2 tape hook and loop, i really like the two tape diapers, they feel snug and very comfy, brought the puppy outside to pee and wet some more myself at the same time, wearing a short t-shirt diaper and plastic pants, little chilly to be outside dressed that way before 7 in minnesota, buuut in a wet diaper I feel like I can deal with anything, should be wearing a superman t shirt when diapered, HEEHEE