ChristopherRichard

NOBO DILO VESAS MAR TARSE.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Stuffie is wearing now one way to use up old diapers lolView attachment 52454
I love your pretty dress🥰 and Stuffie looks really cute and comfy, I hope you are both having a lovely baby day😁
Mummy has put me in my denim shortalls with an extra thick nappy on today and I'm just sitting here wetting and sucking on my dummy SOOO VERY happy🥰🥰🥰🥰

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Daddy just changed me into a fresh Super Dry Kids diaper and put my Tykables Romper on me and gave me my paci and teddy. Feeling so little right now!

WetDiapers247

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Walgreens Certainty... one thing I noticed is that I should've gotten the medium, not the large, but it still feels snug on me. Can't imagine how much more the medium would feel #heaven

Got PeekAbus arriving tomorrow!!! Will be ripping open the box and trying one on pretty much right away, so excited!!!

MaxDL

PeekABU boy 😋
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Walgreens Certainty... one thing I noticed is that I should've gotten the medium, not the large, but it still feels snug on me. Can't imagine how much more the medium would feel #heaven

Got PeekAbus arriving tomorrow!!! Will be ripping open the box and trying one on pretty much right away, so excited!!!

PeekABU lover here lol
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1870541750.jpeg
I wearing the Racoon right now for the rest of the day and night ☺️