What diaper are you wearing right now?

pampers47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm in a wet and messy super dry kids diaper. I got up and had messed my diaper in my sleep last night. My fiance is still sleeping, and should be up shortly. I'm sitting on a disposable pad having coffee, and will be changed when she gets up.

Frungie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I put on an Abena M4 before bed. I am fasting, not necessarily for religious reasons, but for spiritual and self-discipline reasons. It is Saturday and I haven't eaten since Thursday at about noon. I certainly stay hydrated, however, and last night I went to bed wet, which I usually don't but I just couldn't hold it. I am up now and pretty darn wet. Walking down the stairs to the kitchen my diaper was sagging in the back. I am sitting here now, and so fortunate that the Abena M4 is doing a wonderful job with no leaks. Since I am conscientious about the importance of hydration I will be diapered all day and stay busy to keep distracted from eating. I feel just just a little "wafty" but nothing serious. I will break the fast Sunday morning when my wife said she is going to make a nice brunch for Easter.

ChristopherRichard

NOBO DILO VESAS MAR TARSE.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Happy SIDF to one and all🥰🥰
I'm in my afternoon Lille Supreme Maxi with double booster nappy just chilling till bed time when mummy changes me ready at 8.
She will be putting me in my super thick overnight set up, terry, 6 bamboo boosters, and tonight cos it's special, my bright red 10 snap sided vinyl pants, all wrapped up snug in my footed PJ's (unicorns) and snuggly with Harry rabbit and my purple dummy and ribbon🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I SOOOOO CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!