What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just changed about 30 min ago into my overnite diaper. A tranquility atn with a pampers cruiser 6, and my footie PJs for the night. Going to head off to be soon.

Reactions: Traveller
Qtty rawr... Just got a case of them!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
A wet XL girls GoodNite, I'm pleased with how well the new XLs hold up to a good soaking so far.

Reactions: Traveller, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and SpaceOtter79
Just added girls XL goodnites. After getting boy xl goodnites wanted to try and see if there was much of a difference. Overall just wished they gave more patterns to the XL's esp the space theme shown on the L boys goodnites

Reactions: Traveller and DiaperedBedwetter1998
ABU Simple Ultra in Large. First time in and large was all they had but they're a smaller large than some, Large Tenas easily cover my belly-button and don't feel good on ...but (these sit just below the belly-button) I'm really liking these!!!!!!!!!!!
-
BW

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveller, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and HomeAlone
right now it's a tena overnight pull up, but later it'll be lil monsters!

Reactions: WeakEndPartyPerson
I'm sitting in a completely soaked ABU Simple. So soft, squishy and warm! I don't want to take it off because then I won't waddle anymore... So happy with the way it holds even when I'm sitting right in it.

A very full Megamax north shore🤫

just put on a fresh bambino bellisimo all over print. with a tranquility ATN diaper and an attends booster underneath. AC938C0F-01CD-4FA3-A0A0-356523FE7DEE.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, Traveller, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
betterdry with booster rubber pants and my penguin footed Onesie.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, Traveller and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Up this morning in a wet and messy small, pink, NorthShore MegaMax diaper. Great way to start the day!

Reactions: chrischrischris, Traveller, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Tykables Unicorn.....,yet to have an ‘accident’

Reactions: chrischrischris, Traveller and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Very wet Mega-max from overnight

Reactions: chrischrischris and DiaperedBedwetter1998
diaperpatrol said:
View attachment 52127

just put on a fresh carousel V.2. loooove these diapers! they make me feel like I’m 3 again!
Feeling like 3 is cool! Best age of my life!!

diaperpatrol said:
just put on a fresh bambino bellisimo all over print. with a tranquility ATN diaper and an attends booster underneath. View attachment 52331

I really like this hybrid design.

BabyTweetyBird said:
I really like this hybrid design.
Yea, this is my first time trying bambino hybrid diapers. I think I like these better than tykables now.

Bambino magnifico, dry, and a rearz polo onesie. These are so ridiculously wide and poofy! They make an M4 look small and discreet_IMG_000000_000000 (4).jpg_IMG_000000_000000 (3).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back