What diaper are you wearing right now?

tndyperboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Staying at home today, other than a trip to the grocery store, so put on an ABU Simple. Those usually last 8-10 hours.

Ninjamas20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
VERY swelled and warm Megamax🥴

taped in about 7:30am

• medium wetting 12pm
  • small wetting about 2:30pm
  • small wetting about 4:30
  • Huge 20 second flood 10pm😁- not even HINTING at leaking. My butt just PUFFED HUGE- which normally doesn't happen with these!😋 so comfy sitting!

The next wetting will probably kill it though. every wetting I just let it rip without interfering! Loving it!🥰

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm wearing ABU PeekABU right now with the green dragon print. I have several diapers that I wear for night. I have ABU Super Dry Kids, ABU Cushies, ABU Preschool (plastic backed), ABU Kiddo, Little Paws, Space, Tykables Little Rawrz, and some diapers that I had left over after I moved from my caregivers to my own place.

steviet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A fluffy, dry Adult Cloth Diaper prefold. i hadn't expected any diaper opportunities until next week due to Mrs. Maxx's Christmas break, but she got called over to Junior's house to babysit for the day. So here I am, enjoying a few hours of diapered bliss. No, I don't expect to be dry for very long.
Your situation sounds like mine. I can only play when my wife is at work, which is only 3 days a week. When she retires next June, I don't know what I'm going to do. That said, I have a cloth diaper, pinned on of course, and Gary plastic pants over that. Bliss!