What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up this morning in a soaked and now messy My Diaper blue print. Sitting here on a changing pad because I am so wet and have some press out leaks. The mess, however, is nicely contained in the diaper.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Forma-care Easy slip.
Comparably thin, but relatively close to european 80's nappies (sic), for old farts like me who feel a little nostalgic.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, SAPexpanded, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Just wiped myself off after using a Girls Goodnite last night. These have truly impressed me, I guess with having a a more generous anatomy, having the absorbent zone in the middle really help vs only the front. i could be biased though, my Boys Goodnites must be a bad batch, every pair I've worn the right seam peels off like it wasn't assembled correctly. But now I know that I will always have a mix of the two, along with my Luvs, on hand at all times!

Just received the email that I've been screwed over on a job I put in for (I've only had the same job for 4 f---ing years). Going to run out to grab a bottle of gin, then I'm returning to spend the rest of the day in bed depressed, drunk and in nothing but a diaper.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris, littleluvs and BobbiSueEllen
Hello, i'm wearing diaper called "Venixe" (from Italy), M size, and plastic pants transparent Aliexpress. All soft and comfortable..... Milena

Last edited:
Reactions: SAPexpanded, Marlonsato78, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Hi and welcome milenababy20, I have not heard of those items so I will need to check it out. I have loved plastic pants since the 60's and have bought just about every kind and variety to be found in Canada, the U.S. and England. All places I have visited over the years.

I drugstore one with two huggies inside

Better dry all my life I find a friend then they dump me they bleed you then don't want to now you
Thank goodness for my stuffie together for ever 💞💞

• Love
thanks bobbi you're cool

• Wow
chrischrischris said:
thanks bobbi you're cool
*gulp!* Aw, thank you! You're pretty cool, too! 🤗 🥰 🥳

EDIT: BTW, Triple-C, dunno if you noticed or not but you got Post #14,000! 🥳 🥳 🥳

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
The Purple Northshore Lites held up well. I used one last night with no boosters to test. No Leaks after wearing all night but diaper was soaked and wouldnt hold any more. Good to know these are good strong diapers even in a lite version.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Raven

Pink magmax cute.

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200
Just changed out of a soaked MegaMax into an XP5000. Time to get to work.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Little for big vintage love these
Wish I could get these plain for work

Currently in Tykables Unicorns, nice design with unicorns and rainbows! Pattern fades the more wet they become. 6 litre capacity.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008, littleluvs, Ilovewetdiapers4200 and 1 other person
A blue megamax while cleaning my room

Getting ready to get into a purple northshore with a huggies overnite as a booster.

A purple Supreme Lite, first time wearing the Lites, and I've got to say they are amazing. Going through this topic and it looks like Northshore's,
trio if you will, the Supremes, the Supreme Lites and the Megamaxes are a real popular diaper lately. With the absorbency and comfort, I can truly see why. Hats off to NorthshoreAdam and his crew for an awesome lineup.

Reactions: littleluvs
Tykables Galatics

Reactions: LittleScotty and chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back