What diaper are you wearing right now?

KKC1977

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent, Private
Highly recommended, ended up wearing them for nearly 7 hours, the indicator said they needed changing but I still felt dry and comfortable. Even decided to mess them before changing, no problems. Definitely reordering.
Thank you I will get them

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Have you tried a UK size 8?
Sorry I missed this part, but I have not, unfortunately. I'm in the US, but i do have an email I want to send Convert Ups, and if I place an order I might get a few from them. I do feel compelled to try someone's size 7 (Target brand Up and Up or Pampers Cruisers, more than likely) just to be able to say that I've sampled the size spectrum

Midwest82

Pampered Camper
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I know I said it yesterday, but Peekabu's yet again...i blame a few of you for starting this trend. I was completely fine just wearing Tykables until people started going on about Peekabu's...

Frungie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Very wet, and little messy Abena M4 after I just got up about 30 minutes ago. Abena M4's are becoming one of my favorite diapers. The are discreet enough for daytime, and absorbent for night time.

DiaperPrince07

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Rearz Alpaca. Despite not as thick as advertised, I would feel that it's thickness is still comparable with that of Safari. I still like it the way it is, partially because I like the design as well. Will try whether it under-performs like some of the comments that I've seen.

fakename

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Huggies Overnights 6 with the same as a stuffer. Going to ride this one out all morning with large amounts of green tea to keep it full up.

Lilacsage

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Just home from my night shift in the UK and excited to bath, powder and get into a teen pull-up.
It brings comfort straight away and enables good sleep until I wake for 2nd of 2 shift then I can slip another on to lounge post nights which I love.
I am excited to research posts to find and buy my first proper nappy