What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crinklz again. But this time my gary locking plastic pants over the top and my wife holds the keys

Reactions: Lesseashells
Norfolkdiapersub said:
Crinklz again. But this time my gary locking plastic pants over the top and my wife holds the keys

So she stripped me to just my nappy, thought i was getting a change as i was wet. She inserted 3 suppositories and relocked my wet crinklz on and went out. The suppositories have taken their effect and apparently shes enjoying her walk so isnt coming back anytime soon 😪

• Sad
Reactions: Marcella and Lyokodl
She finally got back about 9:45pm. Called me some mean names for not holding it like she asked. She made me sit in it abit longer before finally unlocking ne about 10.15 so i could sort myself. After being in a wet nappy for 3 hours and a messy one for 1 hour it was a relief to get showered. After my shower she talc'd me up and put me in my first "get nappied play dayz". Tbh i wasn't that impressed with these ones. Not enough waddle or noise for my liking but they were worth a try and ive a couple more of them to try. Now getting my boring boxers on to go to work.

• Sad
Reactions: Lyokodl
Abena Abri flex at work now,
Ordered little pawz came on Wednesday next door neighbor took them in
Suspect they have opened up my package
Because there ignoring me , never met them before,OMG don't know what to do ,o well

Just woken up from my Third night in Crinklz (aquanaut) in a row. I feel so safe in these cuties. Was drinking with friends on zoom last night so I've wet a lot. No problems though just getting bigger. Cant stop touching and looking at them this morning, my first quality abdl product and I love them.

Reactions: Midwest82, legojoker88 and Lyokodl
Little Pawz, they're still my absolute favorite

Reactions: chrischrischris and Deleted member 51008
A get nappied play dayz with a blue landing strip

A kinda wet molicare. My go- to

I'm trying a new one tonight. A Dotty Pony in pink.

Molicare.

Wet and messy Purple Northshore Supreme, medium.

I’ve just put on a clean and dry Bambino Classico.

tykables little rawrs, loaded :3

Reactions: Midwest82
Little for big

Little Paws. Would say I like this as much as the PeekABU.

Love little pawz

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
Wifes put me in a tykables unicorn and sent me to the garden centre alone for some bits then onto Tesco to do the weekly shop

tranquility elite care

Just change out of my wet and messy Seni Super Plus diaper and into a MegaMax diaper. This one will most likely last me the next 12 hours.

Fairly wet tykables puppers. Probably going to need changed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back