What diaper are you wearing right now?

dude36608

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
At work for the day in a Rearz Rebel. I don’t wet at work, just wear for the feeling.

ManeWulf

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I just got a sample of ABU's DinoRawrZ; the fit on these gives me nostalgia I didn't realize I had.

Zyzygy

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
NorthShore MegaMax, but have some Rearz coming in a few days and am excited about that.

Janvier

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
BetterDry. Just got a case in today. Man these are comfy. I’ve tried Crinklz before, which are the same, but I like these better because they are all white. I really like the Crinklz designs, but these plain ones look like the diapers I wore as a child... and you can’t beat nostalgia.

Abdl246

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Pride 2.0 just got a sample of them today and I’m loving every second of them :)

Last edited:

dude36608

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
BetterDry. Just got a case in today. Man these are comfy. I’ve tried Crinklz before, which are the same, but I like these better because they are all white. I really like the Crinklz designs, but these plain ones look like the diapers I wore as a child... and you can’t beat nostalgia.
I may order some of those. Otherwise the ABU Simples are good. I would love to have some like the Pampers, sometimes Luvs, I wore often until about 4 and to bed until 7 or so. Great memories.

Raylynn

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I'm wearing a little for big Doty the Pony diaper right now. Very absorbent.

Janvier

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I may order some of those. Otherwise the ABU Simples are good. I would love to have some like the Pampers, sometimes Luvs, I wore often until about 4 and to bed until 7 or so. Great memories.
You should definitely give them a try. And it must be said, I think nostalgia is king in the ABDL world.