What diaper are you wearing right now?

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Medline extended wear diaper had a friend over my last diaper was starting to get a little bit too wet so I am glad he went home and I could finally change it

aberrantlyme

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Rearz Safari with two boosters under some onesie PJs. There is definitely a lot of crinkle in my step right now!

babyadain

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I'm wearing the crinklz astronaut Style with a catheter so far so good first time I've ever had one on

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Just changed out of a Crinklz Aquanaut with 1 too many wettings put into it oops. It's not often a Crinklz leaks on me. Didn't even notice

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am actually Triple Diapered

The outer most (a Tykables Overnight) is basically an Absorbent cover, the middle Diaper (PeekABU) is what will get the most wet and heavy, and the inner diaper is a less absorbent Diaper I just hate functionally (Qtty Rawr) with holes punched from the outer layer of it to flow through

Last edited:

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
About to change my messy/double wet diaper to my Tena Night Pants before I go to sleep. Needing to pee but I might hold on or else I might miss a waking up wet opportunity!

Onesieman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Wearing a Tena Ultra diaper after getting out of the shower. These ones can hold up to three wettings. I can no longer get Tena Classic since those are now discontinued and in limited quantity.

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Just changed into a MyDiaper Ultra (with the green critter on the front). First time ever wearing one (ordered it as a sample from DayNite Care with my last order to get up to the $75 mark for free shipping lol and wanted to try something new). Interested to see how it holds up. Wasn't too keen on the whole honeycomb core at first but it's actually quite soft and the plastic has a nice texture

Last edited:

RTV101

Love Wearing Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am wearing a Northshore Care Supreme Lite with a green plastic cover. Was part of a sample pack!

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
The MyDiaper Ultra didn't hold up as long as I thought it would so I changed into a sample Rearz Lil' Monsters before bed; so comfortable and love the scent, just how a diaper should be. Would like if something similar was made with a slightly more boyish palette

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
The MyDiaper Ultra didn't hold up as long as I thought it would so I changed into a sample Rearz Lil' Monsters before bed; so comfortable and love the scent, just how a diaper should be. Would like if something similar was made with a slightly more boyish palette

I once said the same thing and someone here recommended Nappies R Us 'Little Rascals'! I eventually got some and love them!!! But nothing compares to Lil Monsters.

I'm wearing a Little Rascals today!

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I once said the same thing and someone here recommended Nappies R Us 'Little Rascals'! I eventually got some and love them!!! But nothing compares to Lil Monsters.

I'm wearing a Little Rascals today!

View attachment 33953
I had wanted to get a Little Rascal's sample with my last order but they were out of stock from DayNite Care. Definitely want to try them at some point though