What diaper are you wearing right now?

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Getting ready to change out of my wet and messy Seni Quatro diaper. Will be putting on a dry and clean Seni super plus diaper after my shower.

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Just wet and messed my Abena M4. Plan to change in about an hour because I don't think I am finished pooping yet. ( it's an IBS diarrhea flare up again ).

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Been in the same Crinklz since 7am. It feels really wet like it's going to leak, but I know it will hold up for at least a few more hours.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
best adult diapers & most absorbent pull ups inspired by NASA technology, Stay dry for 8 hours. Disposable & overnight diapers for men & women.​
Not even close. That "nasa inspired" spin is nothing more than a marketing gimmic. Wood pulp padding and cloth/plastic were around before nasa. And SAP wasn't developed by nasa either. If diapers really were nasa inspired then they'd have 20 different layers, would last 24 hours if needed, and would literally be leak proof.

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
a wet Assurance ultimate, i have started to sneak one on almost every day, not into disposables but they sure are fast and e-z to put on out in the shop, and its awesome to go around in a wet diaper!