What diaper are you wearing right now?

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Spent all day doing shopping and a few times I wish I was padded.

When I got home I Put on another one of the depends I bought yesterday.

I have to admit. They are not what I "wanted" , but I a feeling that they are more comfortable then Regular underwear.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I drank a lot of beer and I have been wetting my diapers more than usual starting this morning I have peed four depends pull-ups wasn't drinking beer yet just a coke I got home and I put abena m4 diapers on and I have completely soaked three of them now I am wearing a attend with a

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Booster pads but since I have been wetting so much I am pretty sure that I will be changing my diaper at least two times before I I have to go to bed probably will wear a abena m4 with a couple of booster pads

AussieLu94

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Just changed my wet abena m4 and put on a atn with a booster pad
I am currently waring an Abina, I decided to try out the L4 this time as I usually ware the L3 pullups but wanted to see what the nappies were like. Must say, I will be going back to the pullups as soon as this pack is gone, they're far too big and hardly take any wetting.

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Relaxing before I need to get ready for work in a very full NS Supreme Lite.

Will shower and change into my new Rearz Barnyard training pants for the rest of the day soon.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Spent all day doing shopping and a few times I wish I was padded.

When I got home I Put on another one of the depends I bought yesterday.

I have to admit. They are not what I "wanted" , but I a feeling that they are more comfortable then Regular underwear.
I have tried about 4 of these now. They hold one but not much more uses. Also I wore one last night with some old plastic pants that the side seam had come undone. Needles to say I am now washing my sheets. ):

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
I just changed my diaper since I was soaked and I put an attends with a booster pad on

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Just woke up again in a wet and messy Seni super plus diaper. Will change in a few minutes into an Abena M4.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
just about to change into a Barnyard for the night. had a lot to drink earlier so gonna need the improved capacity tonight, I plan to sleep in!

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
I am going to changing my diaper to a abena m4 with a booster pad should be very comfortable wish I had a onesie to keep my diapers from sagging

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Just diapered with a abena m4 and a booster pad and put my pacifier in since I found out that it helps me sleep