What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing times cloth

Out of my work molicare into an m4 !

Woke up a few minutes ago in the process of filling my Seni Quatro diaper with another diarrhea load. This is diarrhea load #5 for me in the last 18 hours. I hate these IBS flare ups. Hopefully it will stop soon.

I am not 100% sure what has brought it on but I am definitely in the want of diaper "flow". It has been a long time since I felt this way. I am wearing a Baby Pants xl cotton twill pre-fold with size 4x white plastic pants. I also had a bottle of warm milk and now my paci.

Wearing a wet safari diaper

At work in a wet m4

Changing out of my second m4 of the day. Man the capacity of these has decreased

I love my better dry diapers

Reactions: justanotherDL
Just put on a dry abena m4

Just took off my wet and messy Abena. About to take a shower.

somewhat overdid it last night in my NRU Nursery (blue), those have thick padding but not much SAP, so capcity is lower than you might expect when seeing them...

Just changed into a abena m4

M4 watching tv

Well I am in a strong binge cycle and I bought my first pack of Depends today. I am wearing one now and am somewhat Disappointed. I was expecting a "diaper" but instead Its a paper pull up with Velcro tabs to make it tighter.

I completely soaked my abena m4 just changed into a atn it will last until I change my diaper before I go to bed

Feels good I changed my diaper and now I'm in a abena m4 not really wet but diapers are so comfortable they make me want to curl up in a ball and just sleep everyone should wear diapers

Northshore Supreme Lite Navy Blue.

Just messed my Abena. Guess I should change as I've already peed my diaper too and I'm about to head off to work.

Tena slip active fit ultima, but they're saturated way too fast :( don't understand why it's still a popular one

Betterdry that's due for a change soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back