What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am currently wearing an abena abri form m4

Crinklz.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Terry towel and plastic pants

none

just got up, it is 4:22am, very wet Seni and now messy. I had Kleinert's waterproof pants on but took those off.

Frungie said:
just got up, it is 4:22am, very wet Seni and now messy. I had Kleinert's waterproof pants on but took those off.
Seni makes very good diapers. I wear the Seni super plus during the day and the Seni quatro at night. Bang for buck, they are really good diapers.

A very wet tena maxi slip

Tykables Little Builders

M4

Hi o_O, I have been waiting to answer this post. After my morning shower, I just put on a NorthShore L MegaMax with clouds of Baby Power.
On top of that is a Leakmaster all-in-on, followed by an XL Pul Pants. I am in heaven :) xSnooky

As the first one in this thread...
Pampers Baby Dry Size 8 =D

None yet today but will soon get into a Medline Fitright with booster. There are mostly a very poor diaper execpt that they have velcro like tabs. I have some Abena's coming soon.

A now-soggy Tykables Little Builders

Old type Tena Maxi plastic backed

Been on local festival for 7 hours. Wet them little bit during stay at festival.
Usually change diaper with a first chance, bit with such a modest use, I left them on me. Why to waste something what have spare capacity.
During last several hours they were constantly in use with several wetings
They look and feel huge now

Dry 24/7

Two secure plastic pants thick a leggings and rain hose as usual.....

A Kelly Green Northshore Supreme Lite Medium.
I love these diapers, because they're not bulky, and the colors aren't abdl, nor do they look medical.

Last edited:
Had a friend over just managed to get a chance to change into a dry atn I was very close to leaking

A green NorthShore Supreme Lite of course! 🍀

Tena pants Super. Looking to get some Tena Slip Ultima with perhaps some Lille booster pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back