What diaper are you wearing right now?

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I currently use GoodNites but i have LittleforBig diapers coming in the mail soon, they are said to be specifically made for ABDL and they can hold a lot so I am excited.
I got two packs of LFB Nursery blue, they are great and do hold plenty!! Enjoy!!

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
A fresh evening Cushie :)

Oh, darn... slightly fresh, it's just a little wet :D

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Finally Rearz Lil Monsters in Medium; I tried Large last time and they were wayyyyy to big for me. The medium are a bit tighter than other mediums but they fit!!! I love how soft they are and the subtle smell they have!!!!

PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Bambino. My actual baby years was in the '70s. I guess disposable diapers were a rather new product back then. I remember wearing white thick and bulky Pampers.

JWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
finally getting the chance to try a Crinklz, and already wet lol

LuvsDiapersFan

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Luvs size 6 Just little damp but do not need to change yet I Usually change between 4pm-5pm. Just signed up amazon prime & ordered 2 cases of Luvs size 6 Hopefully I will get the new designs

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Dry life plastic backed , covered by a terry towel , then plastic pants

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I am wearing a wellness superio and about to go to bed so I know it's going to be soaked by the morning and on a lighter note I just bought two cases of diapers and some booster pads