What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A GoodNite.

Dry 24/7.

Dry 24/7.

I just put a cuddlz on for bed time :)

A Dry 24/7 instead of the usual (boosted) M4. Feelin' a lil nostalgic about the times spent in the U.S. earlier this year...

Tena stretch super

I have a S/M Certainty on with a Certainty guard as a stuffer surrounded by a Depends L/XL. I drank a bunch of water and now it is big and bulky. Feels so good!

Follow up: I had t leave the house yet it felt like I still had to go. Since there were no bathrooms where I was going I changed out of my bulk and put on just a S/M Certainty. Sure enough, it came in handy! I let a little out and saved the rest for when I got home. I really had to go by then. It was askew by then and my flood leaked onto the bathroom floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends protection with taps

Goodnights Girl lg/xl. That's it!

Molicare Super Plus, yet again. :D

XP Medical A+

Decided to teak a break from my favorite NorthShore Supremes in order to give these another shot. Very comfortable, but most likely will not replace the NorthShores :)

Molicare Super Plus and a Gary Active Brief over it

Prevail brief while home sick from work.

ATN's

Cuddlz!! ☺☺☺

depends protection with taps.

Today I'm wearing a youth type nighttime pull-up with a purple dignity plus plastic covered diaper reinforced with a quadro booster from bambino. Very thick and bulky, but surprisingly comfortable with just a hint of waddle. I'll be able to wear this combo out and about to the store, bank, farmer's market, toys R us, and breakfast. I can't remember who made the youth night time pull-up, as I've had it(my last one) for quite sometime. I thought it was Kleenex brand, but it's been so long. It's all white with a single blue thread to show the back side. If you know the brand please let me know. They are very stiff and swell significantly when wet. They hold about a full wetting(12 to 15 ounces). I feel so well protected now.

just changed out of my cloth diaper and plastic pants from last night and am currently wearing a depends underwear pull-up.

Right now i wear a danish baby diaper called Vores

tena super L and a depend L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back