What diaper are you wearing right now?

Role
  1. Private
Right now, I'm not wearing any diaper at all -- just a pair of black underwear. But the other night, I went to bed in my deceased grandmother's "Attends" pull-up, due to my period being so heavy, and had the best night's sleep I'd had in a long time with the help of pain medicine for my headache and cramps. I just wish I had more of them in a bigger size for next month...and then the one after that, and then the one after that, etc.

Symmetry7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
SDK, Baby pants "training pants" with the blue dinasaurs, plastic pants and a onesie. Diapered up.

Sketchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
a Tranquillity Contour pad, in an Abena M4, under a Bellissimo

Fun Fact: if you try wearing this combo you can not walk....no matter how hard you try....and im not even hardly wet :p

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Baby pants "training pants" with the blue dinasaurs

bought some of those myself the other day...did you get "my first training pants" or "almost a big kid"

Also, none at the moment...haven't really had a chance to wear recently

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Just took off a soaked Dry24/7. Sitting here bare bottomed in my footie right now.

Rader8

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Wearing a plastic Attends (one of the six tape ones - so so crinkly!). Wore a Bambino Bianco earlier. This is the first time I've worn or wet in months - feels so great. :)