What diaper are you wearing NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoXPuP

Est. Contributor
Well, right now, 2 certainty fitted briefs. 2morrow?
bambino! if it gets here like it says it will...

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Just got home from school. We got out early cause teachers have some meetings or something. I'm wearing a Tena ulta underneath sweatpants and tee shirt. I'm still dry so far.

B

BabyWolf

Sadly nothing at the moment. Last diaper in the pack is bad (tape came loose in the package and stuck to the outer surface) and I forgot to stop on the way home from Cabela's to buy new ones. Note: the local one is rather remote and very far from my house. The good: there's a Walgreens right on the way, and no chance of discovery. The bad: it's a long ways to go.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Boxer briefs, and proud of it.
Erm, you can tell I'm a little prejudiced against threads like this.

--Danny :ninja:

Maybe you'll at least tell us which color and design...as opposed to diapers, boxer briefs don't come in a standard design and color. At least that'd get your contribution closer to the general idea of this thread :tongueout:

Generally, I agree with your sentiment that threads like these probably won't win the Thread of the Year-award (it'S kind of like the forum equivalent of the ever-famous gallery crotch shot), and I doubt I'll be posting in here a lot, but by all means give the people a chance to let the world know about their padded underwear...kinda goes with all the people who wear sagging pants and short shirts to show off their (usually pretty boring looking) underwear to the world! :eek:

Peachy

Goose

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Two depends adjustable underwear as stuffers for a depends maximum protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.