What diaper are you wearing NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Today's diaper of choice... Bambino. I continue to be amazed by the capacity and comfort of these things

S

secretdl26

Just changed out of a depends. When will I get some real diapers?

PurpleGecko

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am sporting a Walgreen's "Certainty", which are rather unpleasant.

I worked up the courage to actually go and buy a package of diapers in person for the first time on Friday, and though I succeeded, it's not much of a reward. However, I have 16 left, so what else am I gonna do?

LostInMyHead

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Tonight I'm wearing my Abena XP. I need to order some Supers though...I wore these XPs out in public a couple of times in the last day or two and ...well...they're a bit more bulky and noisy than my paranoia is comfortable with for full time wearing.

I hate buying bad diapers - If I buy them by accident (experimenting new diapers) or in desperation (can't afford good diapers) then I force myself to use them until they're gone so I at least get my monies worth. I did that recently with a bag of Tena Classic...Didn't have the feel or fit that I enjoy....although they were surprisingly durable, held more than I expected, and did not leak (thankfully).

F

Falkio

Just got a package of Abena Supers. Walgreens apparently does not accept pre-paid cards so I couldn't get the cloth-backed ones I wanted.

So far Bambinos are the best. Just ran out, unfortunately...

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was lucky enough to get off work early tonight so i decided to come home and put on an Abri Form X Plus. I must say that until now i have only been able to get the crappy store brand diapers and thanks to these i might not be able to go back! This is how a diaper is meant to feel IMO. It has everything i like nice and thick with a good crinkle.

virgindiaperboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm wearing an Abri-Form with a Molicare Plus over that, with a Walgreens pull-up over that. Quite thick, but it works!

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Assurance with a Bambino Quadro stuffer. So far it's lasted about 4 hours of heavy use.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
a depend normal medium, which is slightly a tad on the small side (yay for samplepackages!) with 3 absorbent pads in it for the slightly thicker effect ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.