• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What diaper are you wearing NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Simple :) What diaper are you currently wearing?

Me: A drynite :( - Will have some Tena Slip Maxi on Friday though hehe.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
my music note undies now. I was wearing a pampers cruiser earlier.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Depends Max with a Huggies overnight sz6 as a booster

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I've got on 3 Abri-form Supers :eek:

I had a couple with messed up tapes... so I cut everything off and used them as stuffers.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Not wearing a diaper, because I wasted all my money on a mp3 player earlier this week...

Last edited:
B

babydiaper24

Me wear brand called maxicare very nice diaper hold alot with no ordor.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
CVS with a size 6 Simply Dry stuffer and a baby doubler in the back. Should hold me till mourning.

Nam

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
, Other, Private
None, since I haven't been wearing for a while. For what it's worth, all I've been gotten my hands on are Depends....so yeah, I can stand to do better :D

On the other hand, I don't buy store-brand ones...so that's one step up.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Fruit of the Loom Boys' Large Boxer-Briefs. o_O
I wish I had Goodnites. *pout*

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I will be wearing a Huggies Night Time protection pullup (maybe with an underjam) in a moment, however;

If your about a 32 and 120-40 (I'm there somewhere....) then the SIDES are really firm, much more than an Underjams, (the blue part for the huggies i mean) BUT the part that meets the actual clothly/toystory decorated part is NOT very good. Could be my legs though..................I chose it for extra absorbancy purposes, but apparently the fade away cars pullups fit better. (STRETCHY SIDES!)

On that note, has anyone tried the COOL ALERT, the one that's spose to make you feel , "cool?" (giggles) Tried a package, no luck at all.

(I am also struggling with getting my first DIAPER. I believe depends are the older ones that my grandma once wore, before her death. I mean, that's reason enough to be awkward about it. But the lack of fitting me didn't help either) I can get to Walgreens, Walmart, and CVS, so any help on that......)

Status
Not open for further replies.